- To highlight the existence of Accessible Tourism through hosting events that will draw attention to this niche in the tourism sector
- To provide information on Accessible Tourism to the public locally and internationally
- To make known to the public the obstacles and challenges in Accessible Tourism and ways to overcome it
- To encourage a tourism system in Malaysia that welcomes PWDs by bridging a good liaison between disabled organizations and tourism organizations so that attractions can be facilitated more systematically.
- To encourage the Ministry of Tourism in Malaysia to do more research in promoting Accessible Tourism.
- To advocate for the removal of architectural and transportation barriers that prevent PWDs from sharing fully in all aspects of our society including going for tours.